How to Join SCSC II Inc.
The following is a guide to help you with the membership application process:
- 18 years of age
- Must be sponsored by another member
- Must be a current member of the NRA
- Attend a general meeting and be voted in as a new member.
- Attend the Safety and Orientation Presentation
- What to do
- Contact the President or Secretary for a Membership Application. Contact information can be found at: http://scsclub.org/about-us/contact-info/
- Bring your application to a general meeting of the Sandusky County Sportsmen’s Club II. General meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of each month starting at 7 pm. It is suggested that you arrive 30 minutes early to get your paper work submitted.
- Bring cash or check. If you bring cash please bring the correct change.
- Join the NRA. If you are not already a member of the NRA, you can join through our club at the meeting and receive a discount on your NRA membership. You can also renew your NRA membership though our club and receive a discount. Our club benefits from the new members and renewals we sign up so please consider doing that.
- Your application will be approved or disapproved by a simple yes or no vote by the membership present at the meeting.
- After the meeting all new members will be required to go through the Safety and Orientation Presentation.
- Benefits of membership in the Sandusky County Sportsmen’s Club II Inc.:
- Monthly newsletter and calendar of events
- Great looking website with active calendar and tons of cool pictures and information
- The clubhouse is available for rental to members
- Discount on NRA membership renewals
- Woods use and hunting during regular hunting season
- No mandatory work days or hours
- Members allowed to bring guests
We have endeavored to supply all the information that a prospective new member may need to get started at the SCSC. To learn more, contact your sponsor, a director, or browse our website. We look forward to seeing you at Northwest Ohio’s premier sporting facility, the Sandusky County Sportsmen’s Club II Inc.